Archived Press Releases >
2010 Archives >
- Funding For Colored Musicians Club
— Mayor Bryon W. Brown today thanked Erie County Executive Chris Collins and Erie County Legislature Chairwoman Barbara Miller-Williams for matching the Mayor’s initial $300,000 grant to the Colored Musicians Club, Inc. of Buffalo...
- Mayor Brown Announces Summer Police Foot & Bicycle Patrols
— Mayor Byron W. Brown today announced that the Buffalo Police Department’s foot and bicycle patrols in each of the Department’s five districts are prepared for another summer season...
- TEXT TIPS to Buffalo Police Department Anonymously
— Anonymously and safely help fight crime.
- Department Of Assessment And Taxation To Mail 2010-2011 Buffalo City Tax And Sewer Rent Bill
— The Department of Assessment and Taxation will be mailing 2010-2011 Buffalo City Tax and Sewer Rent Bills to all property owners in the City of Buffalo on July 1, 2010...
- Final Push For Summer Youth Employment Program Opportunities
— Mayor Byron W. Brown today called upon city businesses to join him in his goal of providing employment opportunities this summer to youth in the City of Buffalo...
- Mayor Brown Appoints New Deputy Commissioner Of Public Works
— Mayor Byron W. Brown today announced the appointment of Andrew R. Rabb as Deputy Commissioner of Public Works, Parks & Streets...